EVENT: Lively Learning Seminar March 2015
November 17th, 2014
Why meet other L&D professionals?
If you sometimes feel like you’re on a lonely crusade to align learning and development with your company’s operational objectives, well, you’re not alone.
Our Lively Learning Seminars are designed to bring together HR, L&D and business leaders who are open to change. After all, by doing things differently, you might just influence others to move L&D towards the centre of your business’ strategic thinking.
What we’ll cover
- ‘Insight is power’ Using robust, low-cost assessments to enhance self-awareness and pinpoint capability.
- ‘Building influential relationships’ Delivering operational outcomes by using advanced coaching and influencing skills to develop meaningful professional relationships.
- Case study – ‘Bringing it to life’ A live and practical case study showing how an HR leader has been able to affect significant change within their organisation.
What’s in Lively Learning for you and what you’ll get out of the day
- The latest thinking in leadership; learn what we teach at Oxford University’s Saïd Business School.
- Comprehensive leadership assessment to help you identify how effectively you are leading, and how you can develop to become more influential.
- Practical advice on how you can have a strategic influence in your organisation.
- Useable tools and techniques that are focused on how to build more effective relationships to create greater cohesion and engagement.
- Advice from the experts. A live and practical case study showing how an HR leader has been able to affect significant change within their organisation.
- A chance to share. Time and opportunity for you to speak to other senior HR and L&D professionals about their successes and challenges, so that you can share knowledge and ideas.
“It was not a heavy sell event and created a great spirit of networking and participation.”
Karen Hughes, Management Development Manager, IMI Plc.
Lively Learning 2013 delegate
The Lively Learning Seminar
24 March 2015
10:00 am – 4.30 pm
etc.venues, Marble Arch, Garfield House, 86 Edgware Road, London, W2 2AE
The total number of participants will be approximately 25 in order to maximise your learning experience.
Places are FREE
For more information or to book your place please contact Emma Webb on email@example.com or call 0117 370 1800.